Awareness to Action Enneagram Certification Program—Module Three (Sept. 2021)
Self-awareness is of little value if it is not used to take skillful action in our lives. Module 3 equips you to put your insights from Modules 1 and 2 to work.
Module 1 of The Awareness to Action Approach certification program is dedicated to creating awareness of self and others through an understanding of the ATA Enneagram—the three instinctual biases, nine strategies, 27 subtypes, and Awareness to Action Process.
Module 2 takes us deeper into that awareness through an understanding of the nine Core Qualities, the nine Accelerators, and further exploration of the ATA Process. Participants are introduced into creating greater authenticity—a better alignment between our perceptions and reality—through use of the Awareness and Action developmental charts for each of the 27 subtypes.
Module 3 is all about taking skillful action with the 12 ATA personal and professional leadership competencies. These competencies are grouped in four categories:
- Skillful Work, correlating to the Preserving, Navigating, and Transmitting instinctual biases
- Developing effective processes and structures in your life and work
- Nurturing relationships and developing the talents of others
- Expanding your network and appropriate self-promotion
- Self-Mastery, correlating to points Nine, Three, and Six of the Enneagram (a review of this topic, which is covered in Module 2)
- The Six Qualities of the mind
- Rewriting your narratives
- Taking action
- Skillful Relationships, correlating to Eight, Five, and Two
- Developing and ethically using power
- Maintaining detachment
- Creating connection
- Skillful Thinking, correlating to One, Seven, and Four
- Rigor and clear-thinking skills (a central and powerful component of this program!)
- Cultivating curiosity
- Practical creativity
Participants will meet live via Zoom with the large group once per week for two hours. They will also meet with their small group for another hour each week. The sessions will be supported by asynchronous learning via pre-recorded videos and reading assignments.
The cost of the program is $995 USD, but there is an Early Bird price of $895 for payment by August 15. We are also offering an option to pay in three monthly installments of $350 each, with an Early Bird option of three installments of $305.
Because there are prerequisites for attendance in Module 3, registrants must send an email to email@example.com to finalize registration and arrange for payment. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you in Module 3!
For more information on our Certification Programs click here